Extension and renovation, Kew TW9
This detached character property is situated in the heart of Kew, Richmond, and was in need of complete modernisation. Our clients, after almost 3 years of design and planning permission process, appointed Totus as the main contractor to deliver this project in full.
Scope included adding a modern open plan kitchen extension, full house renovation, front and rear landscaping, outbuilding. Here are some details of the project:
- Concept, design and planning – 3s Architects and Designers
- Final scheme and construction design – Harrison Architects + Designers
- Extension – zinc canopy, K-render
- Glazing – Maxlight
- Kitchen – Lucy Alexander Kitchen. Splashback – travertine. Worktop – composite stone and wood
- Floor tiles – European Heritage
- Bespoke joinery – Totus
- Outbuilding – Klober glazing, K-render
“Totus were introduced to us by our architect to build a single storey rear extension to our home and we are delighted with the final results. We were happy that the project was completed to a high standard, to budget and most importantly on time. Andrew and Terry were a pleasure to work with, they are both approachable, engaging and professional. They are highly organised and this was clearly reflected during the project. We were equally impressed with the dedicated onsite team who were totally committed and worked diligently throughout the project. We are very happy that we chose Totus and we wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them.”
Find Out How We Can Help You
If you are right at the start of your property development project, or already have plans and are raring to go – we can help!